View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, March 04, 2007

Early History

I scanned these while doing some work for someone else. The many faces of Val (fortunately none of them too recent!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My debut on camera was when I was 3 months old.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think this was taken about a month later. It's my favourite picture of me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is me aged about 9 with my mum and dad and my big sister, in the back garden of the house where I was born. It was later pulled down to build modern flats.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In July 1966 I went on a caravan holiday to Hastings with my aunt and uncle. My uncle and I are not looking too happy - the World Cup was on. We came home the day of the final, missing England's glory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



These photo booth pictures cover my student years, though the last one was actually taken for a passport when I was 27. I did go through some hairstyles!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My wedding day in 1973. I was a mere 20 years old and still a student.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This picture of me with my mum and cousin George (the cousin who has cancer) was taken at the Christening of my cousin June's granddaughters. It was taken in the early 1990s.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Val, you are so cute. I love the baby pictures. I really can see the less than happy expressions on your faces at the beach at missing out on the World Cup.

JoJo said...

How adorable!!! Groovy 70's wedding pic. :) You are right, you did go thru a lot of hairstyles!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake