View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Good Doctor

We were treated to the awful Doctor Kelmer on Sunday evening. He did give clever Bobby a chance to shine, though.


Wouldn't you like to give that psychologist a good slap for messing Bobby around?
"Are one of these her?" Ouch! Bobby would never use such appalling grammar! Those damn ignorant scriptwriters.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



*Sigh*. No other comment necessary, nor even possible.

8 comments:

lisa said...

This is my Hubby's favorite episode - he just loves when Bobby gets on the witness stand and gets all 'out of order!'
Val, I swear, you find the best little bits... That shot of his L-O-N-G index finger up against those pursed lips just makes me quiver!
Glad your tooth is fixed and that you are having a great time at work. :)

Anonymous said...

julie...

great photos of his Hotness. I would love to have the experience of his lips on mine, his tongue in my mouth. just no end to his sex appeal.

lisa said...

Ooh, I just noticed something! You can see the tag in the back of his jacket..
Val, can you tell who the designer is??

Jane said...

He got the Dr in the end-so cute in this one.

Nezumi said...

Wonderful pictures of a wonderful guy.

Jane said...

I love it when suspects think they're smarter than Bobby....Fools!!!

Anonymous said...

My favourite line in this is Bobby's 'I'll get him up there!' which he duly does. I'm still appalled Mr 'Tea Bag' from 'Prison Break' was anywhere near our beloved detective! Great episode tho'.

Anonymous said...

what they where thinking???!!!they can'ot winn against HIS FINGER AND THAT MOUTH AND BOBYS BRAIN!!!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake