View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, March 05, 2007

Inert Dwarf 3

Photobucket isn't showing me all my pictures again, so I'm just printing a selection from the first half of the episode. Gorgeous Goren is looking fine - and very broad!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5 comments:

JoJo said...

Thanks for some fantastic pics on an otherwise very stressful, manic and busy Monday!!! He's so darn adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

julie...

i want him. i want him. so HOT.

Jane said...

I loved the curls and chunky or not the guy is damn fine HOT TOTTIE.

fezzi said...

chunky? are we looking at the same pics? or do you mean that she said he was broad? i think she meant the width of his shoulders. anyhoo, these are wonderful, another ep i don't think i've seen. i luv those little grey spots in his hair..

val said...

You understand me perfectly, Fezzi. Though I don't mind him chunky, either.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake