View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, March 04, 2007

If I outbid you...

...then I apologize. I've lost a lot of Vincent items recently, so I was determined to get this one. It cost me $152.50 to win it, though!


Ebay vendor's description.
Do not pass on an amazing opportunity for you to own an article of clothing from the wardrobe of this talented man. This item a gray Hugo Boss shirt, is from his working wardrobe and is tagged by the wardrobe department.
I wish I could get hold of a blue one, though.

5 comments:

Jane said...

Congratulations Val...What are you going to do with it?

I'd sleep in it ;)

Anonymous said...

julie....

I am stoked you got it. Keep at it Val.

Anonymous said...

I'd sleep in it too.....only thing finer than the man in grey (or blue) is the man in nothing at all ;0)

Linda S. said...

Congratulations, Val!

There is another person selling three or four items who is connected directly to the show. One of the shirts she is currently selling is a brown plaid shirt that looks suspiciously like what Bobby was wearing earlier this season in "The War at Home".

JoJo said...

Sweet! Good score Val!! :D

BTW, I was at the craft store today and saw those shadow boxes I was telling you about. Let me know if you want me to pick one up for TBTSOH.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake