View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Good Doctor 3

At Sarni's Delicatessen, Detective Bobby has the measure of the short-sighted counter hand.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Head and shoulders above the others, the giant Goren dominates the scene. Have you noticed how, when he walks along with Eames and, say, the Captain or Carver, he always walks behind and in the middle, towering over the others in a most appealing way?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I love the triumphant look on Bobby's face when he gets the doctor to agree to a search of his appartment.

I hope you can see the slide show. Despite repeated emails to Photobucket, they still haven't actually cured my problems longterm. They tell me to do things to my computer, when I'm having trouble on both my home PCs and all computers at work, not to mention you all experiencing blanks.

Still, I'm only a dumb woman, what do I know?

11 comments:

mary said...

VDO can tower over me an where any day:) The slide show is great, you obviously know alot:)

Anonymous said...

VDO WOULD tower over me, but, as I've said before, I am willing to take my own box to stand on to reach those perfectly formed lips. I can see the pix fine Val, but the slideshow is just the little camera icon. However, I have a great imagination, and I'm sure what I can't see is lovely ;0)

JoJo said...

Lucky for me, I wouldn't even have to get on my knees to.....well, you know.... :D

Slideshow and piccies are awesome. I just loved his old teeth.

Claire said...

Yes the slideshow works just fine for me too. mmmmmm...yummy

fezzi said...

worked for me. oh i'm so excited val! i've actually seen this episode! just the other day i saw it for the 1st time. wonderful caps, i love that look too:)

Anonymous said...

julie...

his towering presence is amazing. I've often wondered if his feet would hang over the end of my bed. sure wish I could find out.

lisa said...

A Tower of Manliness... that's what he is!
I could see all of it just fine, Val. And I love that little smile too!! (And that little "uuh" noise he makes is especially cute!)

Anonymous said...

Yippee - tonight I can see the slideshow. Must be some kind of 'delayed reaction'... ;0)

val said...

Aren't you all lucky - I still can't see my own slideshow on my own blog on my won computer!

Anonymous said...

Your slideshow is awesome... keep up the excellent job you're doing... Thanks!!

Jane said...

So cute, you can only put about 8 pics in a slideshow I think-and you do actually have limitless space on those sites-always best to have more than one though.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake