View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, March 09, 2007

It's not "Bugger Blogger -

- It's "F**k" Photobucket".
I've been battling with my slideshows for days, if not weeks. I can't get all my pictures to display on the slideshow page, so it's not been possible to make new shows very often. And you all know how often the shows have not displayed on this blog. I've contacted Photobucket several times. At first they seemed interested and appeared to have solved the problems, but as the troubles persisted they have suggested stupid things that would only apply if it were one computer involved. Now they seem to have lost interest completely. The closest I can understand them is - I have too many photos on a photo site! Either that, or I am just a thicko shitto who doesn't get technology (well do you know what "clearing your cache" means?)

Anyway, here are some singletons for you to enjoy from the closing minutes of The Good Doctor.

The Moving Finger Points.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Clever Bobby gets Dr Kelmer on to the stand. Doesn't he look pleased with himself in the last picture?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


7 comments:

fezzi said...

aw, sorry you're having so much trouble val! hope it gets cleared up soon. and yes, i love that smug look he gets!

JoJo said...

That testimony was priceless...Brian and I were laughing.

Good luck w/ the techno stuff!!

Jane said...

Val: My slideshow disappeared last night. When I went over to photobucket to see what the problem was...ALL of my pictures had vanished! Just empty boxes with little red x's in the corner...I feel your pain :(

I love the courtroom scene...

Claire said...

I did actually have to "clear the cache" once when blogger got all buggered up. I forget how to do it, but blogger's help section tells you how. Anyway, that worked like a champ for me.
and Bobby is as gorgeous as usual, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Good old Boto-phucket.

Great stills though Val. I love how we see his expressions. Don't really see them in moving shots.

julie

Anonymous said...

Photobucket did at least extort money from me by telling me I was 'at the limit' of my free access and would be able to see squat unless I paid up and 'went pro'. Sorry you're having such a fight with your techno bits at the moment. Fortunately, Vincent is serenely gorgeous through all your traumas ;0) Let's hope they sort it - soon.

Eliza said...

I'm playing catch-up,sorry!

I loe the ones you have managed to post :-)

Wish I knew what to suggest with photobucket but the only trouble I had was with one folder that came and went at random.Think I cleared all my cookies and history that time,but I'm not sure :(

Eliza xxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake