View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Indian Head Massage

OK, so as a supply teacher, I'm paid by the day. In most schools they work you to death for your money, with break and lunch duties, and never a free period. Not here - where possible you get the free periods the person you're covering gets. And then, once per half term, the Headteacher pays for a lovely lady to come in and give Indian Head Massage to staff. There are not always enough places for the number of people who want it done, but today, a large number of staff and students are out of school on trips. So I have just managed to have a massage, and I am deliciously relaxed, with only 3 students in the classroom, all happily working (ie.playing) on computers.

And for this they are paying me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

julie...

that massage is Heaven on a Stick.

JoJo said...

What does it mean "indian head massage"?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake