View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, March 04, 2007

Inert Dwarf 2

There are some tasty pictures of Bobby in the opening scenes of this episode - but who decides to put credits over that gorgeous back? THEY SHOULD BE FIRED!

No-one can convince me Vincent doesn't know he has remarkable hands - he shows them off so much - thank goodness!

As I publish I have no idea what these slideshows are going to look like, as they were not showing in the preview window. I hope you all have better luck seeing them.

4 comments:

Julie said...

The slide show turned out great. Every thing about Vincent is remarkable from his luscious and kissable lips to his endownment (i imagine). But I'd need to have him naked in my bed just to confirm this.

Anonymous said...

I think it's less that he 'shows off' his beautiful hands than he just 'talks' with them. Oh how I'd like them to converse with my body ;0). Lovely slideshow Val.

JoJo said...

They look great! (hands and slideshows). Lucky for us he's Italian and talks with his hands a lot!

Jane said...

Loved his wonderful curly hair in this one half silver half dark grey totally gorgeous.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake