View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, March 03, 2007

Inert Dwarf

We had the pleasure of this episode last night. Bobby was looking VERY fetching. Mind you, we were supposed to believe that he was the owner of this hairy hand
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
when we all know Vincent's hands and arms are remarkably hairfree
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
for such a dark-haired Italian.

It's Goren Groin day, by the way, and though it was only possible to get blurry pictures 'cos he was moving so fast, I thought it was worth it. Lucky Ann Dowd to be plastered over his legs for so many frames of the film.


I'm just about to visit something Linda informed me about - a student's VDO quiz that she's producing as part of a college project (I think the idea is IT rather than VDO as far as the professors are concerned).If ayone else wants to give it a try, go to http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=725415





Wonder if there are any questions about his "endowment?"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

julie...

i remember that episode w/the "hairy hand." it's the one with the brilliant guy in the wheelchair. i also remember thinking, "hmm, i wonder if that is really his hand, cuz he never appears to be that hairy." but hairy hand or not, i still wanna have sex with him.

l'oreal said...

vincent's always lookin good as bobby :)

Jenn Summitt said...

Yeah, I have a question or a wonder about his endowment...I have always wondered what side does it hang on? And does it matter if your LEFT handed or right handed...LOL

Anonymous said...

Yep, I noticed the 'C.I. Hairy Stunt Hand' making it's appearance. My only reaction was 'good grief, who's is THAT?' since it's clearly not a part of Vincent. And then there's the 'part' of Vincent Jenn is enquiring about. Once again, I selflessly offer my services to find out the answer to these (important) questions Jenn is giving voice to. I don't care which side he'dresses' to be honest. I'm right handed, but more than willing to be ambidexterous for him. Sometimes it's really GREAT to be female and breathing isn't it?! ;0)

JoJo said...

Wow, you ladies are so observant w/ the hairy hand....I hadn't noticed before!

Wouldn't you love to be his tailor? -wink nudge-

Anonymous said...

"Ann Dowd"...You know, some puns just write themselves. ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like he's well-hung....it is most probable considering that he's Italian, big-boned, and with large hands and feet. We ladies KNOW!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake