View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, February 26, 2007

Good Luck

I just felt like some Olee.

I always feel like some Olee...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


10 comments:

fezzi said...

*sigh* olee is so cute
very nice val

JoJo said...

This is one of my top fave roles he's played. He was SO cute!!!

Anonymous said...

julie...

just saw this flick over the weekend and was absolutely blown away by how hot he was. mmmmmmm.

Claire said...

He's so adorable in this...

abc said...

olee is so sweet and f***a´ble... i could watch that film all day, vincent is so gorgeous in this and your pics captured that perfect! :)

mary said...

Oh yes!! This is my favorite movie:)

l'oreal said...

he's such a cutie. i dont think i've ever seen him in a hoodie before... interesting. it's funny cuz right before this post is vincent now and it's amazing how much he's changed. :P

Axe said...

Oh, yes, Val!@!!

How good it must be to FEEL Olee...

LOL! I personally adore this character. So huggable, among others.

Eliza said...

Always worth seeing :-)

Good Luck is one of the few films my kids will actually watch with me so it gets played quite a lot,which I see as a bonus :D

Anonymous said...

Spookily, I felt like Ole (HA!) this morning, but then suddenly found myself clinging to Bobby instead - I wish!!! Great movie, wonderful performance by the Main Squeeze.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake