View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Brother's Keeper 4

I may never finish Brother's Keeper thanks to Photobucket. It's taken me hours to uplad it - and I still haven't finished. It refused to accept it in its original folder, and I had to copy it to another, then it wouldn't upload more than a few at a time. ANd it hasn't let me make a slideshow for days. I've had enough for one evening, so I'm just going to post from what I've got.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had trouble with every thing except (whispers very quietly) Photobucket. There! That's probably the kiss of death :0( Great caps Val, I just wish he wasn't wiggling Rita's finger about so much, all I can get is lots of lovely blurs!

JoJo said...

Can't you just feel his heartbreak when he's with his mom and talking to the doctor?

Great caps - you got his tongue again. Well done! :D

fezzi said...

ah that tongue! he does look like a little boy when he's sitting next her bedside...poor bobby

Julie said...

Poor sad and tired Bobby. Come to bed w/me and I'll make you forget it all for awhile.

Liz said...

Love it, love what I see, great job Val :)!

Maybe you should see if slide.com works for you, for me it was the end of lots of frustration.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake