View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, February 25, 2007

Semi-Detached Attached

That's how I got my stills from this episode from my new computer to my old one then up to Photobucket and down to my blog! I sent them as an attachment to my own email address, saved them to My Pictures, and used the Web Publishing Wizard (something Microsoft doesn't even appear to know it has, if my latest email from them is anything to go by!) to get them on to Photobucket at long last.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Ohmigod will you look at those hands, that stubble, that back! I'd forgotten how good he looked in these pictures.

9 comments:

JoJo said...

This is one of my fave episodes; he is so extra delicious in it! Esp at the end when he's right in Nelda's face, practically whispering. If I were that actress, I would have leapt into his arms and kissed him....it would have been too hard to resist!!

JoJo said...

PS Do you think he really had feelings for Nelda or it was all a set up? Like when Eames shows up at the end and tersely tells Bobby she'll be talking to him later about why he's there; was that a set up too?

Anonymous said...

One of my favourites too - grey suit, stubble to die for *thud* I think Bobby got in a little too deep with Nelda (not deep enough for her taste probably, although she was unnaturally attached to her ex of course!). He was certainly playing her to begin with, but I think her behaviour had echoes of maybe how his mother's illness began. I'm not sure about Eames finding him in the apartment when she went to serve the warrant. The look she gave him suggested she had NO idea he was going to already be there. So, Vincent, what's the answer darling?

val said...

I think the apartment thing was a set-up, but he really did have feelings for her that he hadn't intended. IMHO.

Anonymous said...

julie...

these pictures are to die for. his stubble is so sexy. I'd love to spend an evening with him.

Anonymous said...

julie...

ok, i had to come back for another dose. God, I want to have SEX with him NOW. anybody feel the same way?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I constantly find I want to have sex with him :0)

JoJo said...

Me too!!!!! Just once, before I die!!!

val said...

I have sex with him all the time. Unfortunately it's only in my dreams.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake