View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, February 26, 2007

Divided by a common language


It's surreal! I thought we were speaking the same language. Me and the folks at Microsoft in the US. All our computers worldwide. They can't tell from my .com email address that I'm in the UK, so they send me US helpline details. But it makes a difference where I am as to whether they can answer a question which I thought should be universal to Microsoft Vista - ie. Does Vista have the equivalent of XP's Web Publishing Wizard?

They can write software to run the world, but they can't answer that simple question about the software they wrote.

Listen, Microsoft, I managed to find a way to email you (despite your clever support access page denying me access because it didn't recognise my product identification number) so if I am that clever, WHY AREN'T YOU CLEVER ENOUGH TO ANSWER MY QUESTION?

Anyone interested - I just typed in support@microsoft.com! And Hey Presto!

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Yeah good luck with that. Microsoft's tech support is useless. I hope you hear back with a satisfactory answer and solution!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake