View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, April 03, 2010

Greatest Detective Update

After I made the last Greatest Detective post, as I predicted, Fontana came in last, at no.10.

I decided to make a list of the order I'd like to see them in. Here they are in reverse order:

10. Fontana
9. Nichols
8. Stabler
7. Logan
6. Benson
5, Tutuola
4. Munch
3. Eames
2. Briscoe
1. Goren (there's a surprise)

Straight away, Nichols came in 9th! Yay! Actually, apart from first place, I now don't much care where anyone else comes, though I'd like to see Eames and Briscoe right up there.

8 comments:

val said...

Logan just got voted no.8.

Anonymous said...

Goren, Goren, he's our man! If he can't do it, no one can!

Anonymous said...

Bobby to the left of me
Bobby to the right
Bobby!Bobby! Fight! Fight! Fight!

SnarkAngel said...

Lenny Briscoe was always a favorite of mine, and Tutuola and Munch, as well. But it all seems relatively unimportant when you consider the NUMBER ONE detective. GOREN FOREVER!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't actually know how they had the balls to even MENTION Nichols after he's done precisely EIGHT episodes (that have been shown anyway). What a joke!!!!!


Goren forever. He deserves to win, with Briscoe second :0)

bobbybegood1 said...

Here we go BOBBY, here we go!
Here we go BOBBY, here we go!
Here we go BOBBY, here we go!
Here we go BOBBY, here we go!

Guess who I'm rootin' for?

Anonymous said...

Got to give props to Jerry Orbach's, Lenny, and, like SnarkAngel, I love Fin and Munch, but no one but no one is as entertaining and easy on the eyes as Bobby Goren. Here's hoping that tomorrow night it's shouted from the rooftop to all the world that Bobby is the Greatest Detective!

JoJo said...

I really like Chris Meloni so he'd be right up there with Goren, on my list.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake