View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, April 03, 2010

Law and Order: Greatest Detective

This weekend we find out if our repeated voting for Det. Goren succeeded, and see if they crown him the greatest L&O detective, or if they cheat.

Over the next 3 nights there will be a countdown on the UK Hallmark Channel. I'm guessing Fontana will be at number 10. I can't even imagine why he was included, but Green was not. As for Nichols, I don't think I need to advertise my opinion about that bug-eyed creep.




We all know Det Goren is number 1, but it'd be nice for "Them" to acknowledge it.

9 comments:

Eliza said...

I'm relying on you to tell me the results, not having Hallmark can be annoying sometimes!

If I had ANY faith in the voting system Bobby would win by a mile...but I'm not going to hold my breath

val said...

They've announced no.10, and as predicted, it's Fontana.

anactingnurse said...

Bobby is THE MAN in any contest!
P.S.: Val- I have some serious questions about THE MAN!

bobbybegood1 said...

Wishing, hoping, thinking, praying, planning and dreaming. All the while keeping my fingers crossed, knocking on wood, throwing salt over my shoulder, sticking pins in the judges, saying 10 Hail Mary's, and putting out a contract. Cheers!!

SnarkAngel said...

I like bobbybegood1's plan! LOL

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

bobbybegood1, you crack me up! lol :o)

Anonymous said...

If there is ANY justice, Bobby will win.....

bobbybegood1 said...

Justice? I don't think they know the meaning of it when it comes to Bobby/Vincent. And that's the God's honest truth. But, ya know what? I got a good feeling that Bobby's going to WIN!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake