View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, April 02, 2010

Fancy That

After seeing a Yahoo Question about our man and weight gain, I visited and left an answer, which has been deemed the best, and earned me 10 points.

Points for what, you ask. No idea!

However, there was only one other answer, and the asker's response to my reply annoyed me. Maybe you'd like to go and have a look, and shout at the screen for me:

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100329153710AApmw63

6 comments:

judith said...

Tried to leave an answer but even though i joined I could'nt find the way to leave a comment.

Unknown said...

Vincent is a method actor.He gained weight because Bobby was in trouble! He lost his mother, brother, mentor... He was depressed. He didn't go to the barber. He didn't shave.
He didn't longer wear suits or ties...He was neglected with himself. Many people gain weight when they don't feel well..."C'est le poids des emmerdes!"
I think he's so lovely with his tummy! :o)

sixtwosue said...

While your answer is great, I must admit I also like the other answer that appeared there. :) The person who asked the question doesn't seem to understand that TV actors often make movies, also.

val said...

The question is closed now, Judith, or I would have left another reply myself.

bobbybegood1 said...

You know Potzina, I tried to tell somone that Vincent is a method actor, but they wanted to argue the point. Why try with some people? Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

I tried to leave an answer too but like you've said, Val, it's closed. Someone did suggest he take on a mistress to work off the weight. Why can't people just let it go? I'm so sick of hearing comments about his weight as if that were the only important aspect of Vincent. I think he looks fantastic.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake