View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, April 02, 2010

Shibboleth

Well, yesterday I had to redo dozens of Loyalty caps because I forgot to change the proportions they were saved in. Today, for Shibboleth, I forgot to change them back, and was up to 140 before I noticed.

Never mind, done now, and what a wonderful selection of close-ups of darling Bobby. I may ignore smart comments just to concentrate on them.







Close-ups of the hands count.




























































5 comments:

bobbybegood1 said...

A toast to a host whose post is the most! Cheers Val!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, that second last shot. I love Vincent's mouth, especially that bottom lip of his. It looks like it just begging to be smooched.

SnarkAngel said...

All your hard work is most appreciated, Val. Especially when the results are as mouth-watering as these!

Eliza said...

The cap where he has his hand in front of his mouth..I like that one :-D

Sympathies on the picture ration thing..I have the media player I use set to automatic now

Unknown said...

Your pics are wonderful! This man is perfect!! Grrrrr!!!!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake