View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, March 28, 2010

New and Exclusive!

Our good friend Jenn has sent me some pictures never before seen by Vixens' eyes (except her own) taken by her when he was filming.

These three pictures were taken when he was filming "Faithfully".






And this little gem is from the time of "Purgatory".
Do I hear the sound of drool hitting keyboards?
Thank you so much Jenn. You are the Ninth Wonder of the World. (Well, Vincent is the Eighth, of course.)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenn!! OMG! I need oxygen! *swoon*
Thanks for sharing Val ;o)

Anonymous said...

Jenn is very generous

Eliza said...

As before, Jenn has made me both incredibly jealous and incredibly grateful :-)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely mouth watering!

JoJo said...

Thank you Jenn!!!! I'm so glad to see these new pics! I've missed you and think of you often.
XOXO

SnarkAngel said...

Wow!! Wonderful pics! Thanks so much to both you and Jenn!

Frances said...

Thanks Jenn

Love the last photo ... Woot!!!!

havers said...

Thanks so much Jenn and Val for sharing.

bobbybegood1 said...

Thank you Val and Jenn. You both are gems for sharing these lovely, beautiful pics. I so apreciate them. The older he gets.....

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake