View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, April 01, 2010

Loyalty Part 1

Thanks to the wonderful Eliza, I have been able to watch and cap Loyalty. Not many laughs, though one or two pictures did look strange in isolation.

"Sorry, Vixens, I'm too busy to talk right now."








Bobby's been sent to the naughty chair.


"So, if I dropped my pants, this is roughly what you'd see."














I tried to buy this shirt on Ebay, but I got outbid bigtime.













































9 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and I STILL found 'the new fella' the most annoying thing in it! I shed a tear for poor Captain Ross too :0(

Anonymous said...

Hey Val, I tried bidding on the shirt too. But ebay kept warning me not too. I would of had it at 150.00USD

Eliza said...

I did enjoy the scene in the hangar when he did his plane imitation..made me smile, and in this episode thats saying something.

Glad it got to you ok..you know I worry :-)

mauigirl said...

Ooooh so yummmmy. Wonderful caps. BTW, who got the shirt??

SnarkAngel said...

Lovely caps, Val. I especially adore "the lean." Full circle, indeed.

bobbybegood1 said...

I don't particularly do flannel, but I would become a fan just for the shirt. Vincent is so dazzling.

Also, I was not a major fan of Capt. Ross when he first appeared on the show, but I have grown to like his character and I will miss him - just not so much as Dinkins. Wonderful caps. Cheers Val!!

Unknown said...

Bravo val! Your caps are lovely!
I'm with Eliza, his plane imitation was funny! He's so adorable!

JoJo said...

I was wondering if that shirt would come up for bidding! Sorry that you lost out though. Did you win the hat that was up for bid?

And Bobby can slay me with his "sword of love" any day! ;p

val said...

I did get a hat, JoJo, and some gloves and...

Sorry, Mauigirl, they don't identify bidders. I think there was a time when JoJo and I bid against one another without knowing it!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake