View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Till There Was Vincent

I thought it would be quicker for me to make a video of the first few Season 4 episodes rather than cap Ex Stasis.

Wrong.

"Till There Was You" is on the second Beatles LP, With The Beatles. The sleeve notes say that it was included because Paul being romantic and ballady had gone down well on "Please Please Me" with "A Taste of Honey".

I remember that one well. When I went to see them in December 1963, the group that came on before The Beatles sang that song. Not surprisingly, they were booed off the stage!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Curls + Stubble = Birthday + Christmas at the same time! :o)
Your choice of pics is perfect and the song is perfect...Cheers, Val!

And Happy birthday! ( once again!! )

judith said...

Happy Birthday Val.
Great Vid. and thankyou for sharing Jenn's pics. and please thank her from me for letting us see them.x

Anonymous said...

Sentiments I whole-heartedly agree with!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Potzina. Scuffy Vincent makes me hot. Woof!

SnarkAngel said...

Thanks for the LOVELY present, Val! But shouldn't we be giving YOU presents?! Happy birthday, dear

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake