View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, April 04, 2010

Beast

I'd like to play the Beast With Two Backs with Bobby.



Don't strain anything, Bobby, I need you at 100%.


Bobby wonders if Lisa would have chosen him above the deadly dentist.
No brainer!


Mmm-mmmmh!





Bobby conceals his weapon.

He arranges a brief show-and-tell.

Embarrassed, he covers up swiftly.

"I got that." Goren completely misunderstands the rules behind pub quizzes.



Love this one.



"All this attention is givng me a headache."

Bobby loses his fight not to laugh at Mrs Dexler's hair.





Our angel appears to have a halo.





"Beauty. It's a beast." You should know, Bobby.



6 comments:

fuzzytweetie said...

I love the "humor" cap in the pub!

bobbybegood1 said...

LMAO!! I totally agree Fuzzy. The look on Eames' face is priceless. Hahahah. Bobby is a trip. He seriously needs help. TERRIFIC post Val. Cheers!!

Unknown said...

The last pic is perfect! Great caps and captions, Val!
And Happy Easter! ;o)

Eliza said...

I think the scene in the pub is one of my biggest favourites ever..they just looked to be having so much fun :-)

SnarkAngel said...

I just wish I'd been there to be his bartender. I would have served him ANYTHING he asked for!!!

JoJo said...

What a CUTIE! I loved that pub quiz scene. Bobby looked like he was having fun.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake