View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, August 11, 2006

Semi-Detached - For Daydream Believer

This is the first episode of Season 4, in which a DJ gets murdered. Bobby is charmed by a psychiatric nurse who turns out to be the killer.

Did anyone notice some things about Bobby's appearance in this episode? At the start he is more than usually stubbly, but on his "date" with Nelda he is very closely shaven. He looks as if he might have hurt his precious skin. He also seems to be wearing lipstick, his lips are so red and glossy at one point.

I don't think luscious lips need any enhancing, and I know I'm not alone in LOVING the stubble.

I could hate Nelda as much as Nicole.

4 comments:

JoJo said...

Nelda was a wack job, but I still think Bobby had feelings for her.

One thing that I love about LOCI, and LO:SVU, is the plethora of amazingly famous, respected actors who are on the shows. This episode alone had Tatum O'Neal and Fisher Stevens! Neil Patrick Harris played a complete twisted psycho in LOCI - quite a departure from "Doogie Houser".

ann said...

I think the stubble look is indicative of a troubled soul, lack of sleep, too tired to shave... of course he was close shaven for the date... he wanted to be groomed and took particular care in his appearance.

daydream believer said...

well i have seen the one with neil patrick in it..., and i think i have seen this one...was the DJ a kinda shock jock that talked like howard stern to his listeners?..i vaguely remember it, must have only caught it once at first run...i dont know the real actors name, but i think he played Karla's hockey playing boyfriend on Cheers?..anyway i will have to catch it on a rerun, because i dont want anyone peaking my guys interest, damn it! lol

val said...

That's the one, Jacky.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake