View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, August 10, 2006

At Last!



He's back - and where was I at the crucial moment? In my car on my way home from visiting my cousins!

Never mind, I saw the end, then watched the recording I'd made, then saw the beginning of the 11 o'clock repeat, put the animals to bed, then watched the end again before I went to bed.

Not that I'm obsessed or anything.

Anyway, now I know what everyone's on about with Nelda, and poor vulnerable Bobby. Will he ever be able to find someone he can love AND trust? And how can stupid Nelda have preferred her revolting ex-husband to dear Bobby?

Thanks to Frogger for the photos.

6 comments:

Jane said...

Glad you finally got to see it. Semi-Detached is one of my favorites!!

JoJo said...

I love this episode; Bobby's at his most vulnerable I think. But as I've said on other blogs, I'm not 100% sure if he really did like her, or just acted that way to obtain her trust and get her to confess.

ann said...

I'm just so happy to have him back where he belongs.... in my living room beside me.

eliza said...

Val: I watched it twice because my mother had the nerve to phone me at 8pm,which meant a marathon phone session.So it was on but I couldn't give it my full attention,which is dreadful,I know.

I think Bobby was flattered by nelda's attention,in the beginning anyway.Like he said,she wasn't supposed to see that he cared about her.His professional mask slipped a bit.

Eliza xxxxx

daydream believer said...

i must have missed this one, or either it went right over my head!...what was the storyline...you see, i trust my bobby so much that it would never occur to me that he would even be the slightest bit interested in anyone else! lol...

val said...

Really, Eliza, you have to train her better...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake