View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, August 10, 2006

Happy Day

Yesterday I went to visit my cousin June and her husband Mick at their home in Kent. They always invite along my friend Susanna, who took care of the refreshments at my mother's funeral, and earned her place as an honorary member of the family.

As usual they gave us a great day, with a terrific meal and a car tour of the area. We tried to visit Battle (where the Battle of Hastings took place in 1066) but it's a very small town with narrow roads, and it was just packed to capacity. It's nice to know that I've just passed through, though.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Sounds like you had a lovely time! But why is the town called "Battle" and not "Hastings"?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake