View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, January 02, 2009

The Man with the Rocket in his Pocket

Ah, the light grey suit.

"OMG this guy is SO boring and I really want to yawn."

Bobby volunteers for the hand and Python measuring competition.

Bobby uses the grey suit to show off his shoulders,

Having won the hand and Python competition, Bobby accepts his prize coyly.
And of course, no Rocketman display would be complete without
the Python Parade by the REAL Rocketman.

7 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

That python really likes to wave at us, huh? And that tum looks so tasty, I just want to dive right in!

Anonymous said...

*Waves back to our ever-friendly Python*

jazzy said...

oooh i wish his rocket was in MY pocket

Eliza said...

I knew there was a reason I liked this episode..thank you for 'pointing' it out :-D

JoJo said...

I'm pretty convinced he was going commando in this episode!!! I was enjoying the python wobble! :)

BASRIC said...

JAZZY THERE ARE MUCH BETTER PLACES TO PUT THE PYTHON THAN IN YOUR POCKET.

JoJo said...

Dare I say, his pocket rocket sends me into orbit... ;p

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake