View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Privilege Day, Jazzy

Tomorrow is Jazzy's birthday, and while I was selecting pictures from Privilege to post, I noticed that Bobby was taking far too much notice of her in many of them.

"Which do you think she'd like best, a gift or flowers?"
"I left her gift over there. Who's moved it?"
"I was going to get down on one knee to propose, but..."
"So which one of you is Jazzy, exactly?"
"You gave Jazzy the gift I bought! You're a dead man!"
"Don't look so proud of him, you're next."
"This pose is just for you."
Hands up those who want to help Jazzy unwrap the Python - er, I mean, her gift?
"Well, if Jazzy won't hug me to keep me warm, I'll do it myself."
"I want to hold your hand."
"Here's the birthday girl! Hooray! Applause!"
"Did I overdo it? Are you embarrassed?!

10 comments:

BASRIC said...

She will love this, I know I did.

Excellent dialog with each cap...captured perfectly.

judith said...

that was very good. happy birthday jazzy. hope you have a good day.x

Anonymous said...

I think I'd have to use BOTH my hands to hold his....er....hand ;0)

Merry Birthday Jazzy!

SnarkAngel said...

A perfectly hilarioius birthday gift! Enjoy, Jazzy!

jazzy said...

needless to say how MUCH i enjoy this gift! thanks, thanks, thanks!

ah, some of you really want to help me unwrap the python-gift? now, i am counting the hands as they are raised on high..... (oh my, that keeps me busy a while. LOL)

P.S. special thanks for not mentioning my age xx

Tricia972 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZZY!!! And many happy returns!

JoJo said...

Happy Birthday JAzzy!!!

Jane said...

Hope you have a Fantastic Birthday Jazzy :)

Anonymous said...

Jazzy will be very happy I'm sure!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZZY!!
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!!

mauigirl said...

Happy Birthday Jazzy!
Great B-day post Val!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake