View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, January 03, 2009

The End of Season 6


Best belly shot ever.
A big back for Basric to climb.
You don't need a ladder to get into those hard-to-reach places when Det. Goren is around.
"My mom wants to meet you. She thinks we're an item."
Eames: "And that's funny because...?"
Bobby does his "dumb" look to appease Eames's sulk.
He can't keep it up, though.

Eventually he gives up in despair.
Bobby enters a "most handsome man" competition...
...against himself. And wins.
Overcome with modesty, he tries to win the gurning* competition instead,
He now needs me to comfort him for winning that as well.
*Gurning - pulling faces, the uglier the better, usually won by people with their false teeth out.
US VIXENS THIS IS TRUE!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE his tum and I have lots of places he wouldn't find hard to reach at all!

Jane said...

I want to kiss him tum :) And a few other places I can think of..

SnarkAngel said...

Every time I see that tum, I just want to bury my face in it! For hours! LOL

Eliza said...

I could have done with Bobby when I was taking the paper chains down earlier...although if he'd been stretching up like that I may not have been able to keep my hands to myself

Music Wench said...

Lovely caps. Such a sad episode but seeing Bobby makes it better.

jazzy said...

bobby's belly = happy jazzy

JoJo said...

Thanks for the translation of "gurning"! lol

BASRIC said...

Poignant shots. Loved season six, though lots of angst for Bobby.

BASRIC said...

Somehow I missed the back on the first time around. pause here for heart to slow. Thanks

fuzzytweetie said...

I'm horny........

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information.....

___________________

Vince

HD DVR Receiver Upgrade

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake