View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bobby is not...

...his Brother's Keeper. Though he might like to be. Better for Frank if he were.

"Who put this damn logo on my back?"
"Was it you? This is getting beyond a joke."
"Now it's on my shoulder. I give up."
"That's weird. It can float by itself in the air."
"Ha, ha! Now it's got my brother."
"If you want it on there, you'll have to stretch it to this size."
"I'm happy with it as a badge on my breast pocket, doctor.
Please don't make me have it tattooed - you know where. Ouch!"
Three provocative poses.


See, they got it on there in the end, they just had to do it from a distance to make the two fit together.

9 comments:

Jane said...

OK...Why is that man staring at Bobby's penis....Jealous?!

SnarkAngel said...

Not jealous, Tess. Like me, he's worshipping what he sees. LOL

Music Wench said...

LOL It's amazing to any one who sees it I'm sure. ;-)

mauigirl said...

Hahahahahaha, these are so funny! Great work, Val.

BASRIC said...

I think this is called penis envy--not as a woman that I want to have a penis. I just wouldn't mind having a certain man's used upon me. Hey I would use it myself he could just lay there.

I should be asleep...I am much too raunchy this time of he night.

jazzy said...

I can't stop staring...

Anonymous said...

Well I'm sitting here SMILING... :0)

Anonymous said...

Basric you are sooo right!!That is why the producers always try to hide VDO "python"!!;)))
I always try to find it!!;)))

JoJo said...

Stupid logos. Val, were you able to see the promo that ran on the USA network when Bobby was trying to touch the USA logo in the corner of the screen? That was sooooo funny. Eames is going, "That's the logo, the USA logo."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake