View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Talking Hands

With such wonderful hands, both Vincent and Bobby should be very expressive using sign language. Of course, just like Chinese, French and German, Bobby speaks it. Badly.

"Are you denying my talents?"
Only your linguistic ones, darling.
Bobby uses his long arms to help him goose the drug dealer.
Bobby gets ready for a game of leapfrog, but even bending over
he's much too big for Eames to reach.
Bobby is so broad in the shoulders that Eames finds herself
elbowed out of her seat in the interrogation room.
Bobby plots his revenge after Eames reports him to the Captain
for taking up too much space.
"If I hide my lips behind my hand, the Vixens won't have anything to lust over."
Wrong!
In an effort to empathise with the deaf community, Bobby covers his eyes.
Er - should be your EARS, Bobby. Bit difficult to read sign language like that.
Bobby is given a talking to for refusing to shrink to a more manageable size.
No, Bobby, Mafia gestures do NOT count as sign language.
The two detectives have a tiff over who gets Eames.

12 comments:

judith said...

great pics. what a MAN he is. just wish he was MINE!

PurpleVixen7 said...

Before this hunk,I never thought that sign language could be sooo sexy!!WOOF,WOOF!!!
I could look at those hands making signs all day long!!

JoJo said...

Well, at least he gives it the ol' college try, when it comes to speaking (or signing) the different languages, which I'm sure he had to learn phonetically. I took ASL in college and it's pretty complex.

How come we can't leave a comment on the Big Cat post above this one?

JoJo said...

PS Nevermind, I found the comment on my second time.

Have a Happy New Year Val! I look forward to more of your tasty Vincent treats, witty captions, trips to the zoo and British history lessons in 2009. :D

XOXO

Tricia972 said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the Vixens!!!

Eliza said...

I know he didn't do a brilliant job with sign language..but as it meant he used his hands even more I just didn't care :-D

jazzy said...

It's true, his German is the worst ever. LOL! But so cuteee that I could melt!

Happy 2009 dear Vixens :)

Jane said...

The poor baby had such a terrible cold...

SnarkAngel said...

He can speak German to be ... no matter how badly ... all day long!

Anonymous said...

I can think of several uses for his mouth that don't involve him having to say anything at all.....

Music Wench said...

If any part of his body is showing, we'll lust after it so he can't really hide anything! LOL

And quite frankly, that wimpy Peter wouldn't have a chance against Bobby for anything!

Oh and I don't care what language he's speaking - badly or well - he can say anything to me and I'd be entranced!

Anonymous said...

Great pic........

___________________

Vince

HD DVR Receiver Upgrade

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake