View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, January 02, 2009

The Considerate Cat

This is Amber.

She is a very thoughtful cat. She wolfs down every morsel of food she possibly can, before anyone else can get it.

Then she throws it straight back up into the dish.

Except the other day, when she hawked it up on my bed.

Maybe she's just bulimic. So am I actually. I stuff myself with food - but I forget to throw up.

I'm also anorexic. Anorexic people look in the mirror and see a fat person. QED.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing.....I think!

SnarkAngel said...

She's lovely, Val. Cats do like to puke a lot, unfortunately! My cat, Smokey, puked this morning. He starts to make this wretching sound that gives me fair warning and I always catch it in a wad of paper towels! LOL

jazzy said...

eeek i hate this wretching sound, especially when my 2 "killers" had mice for dinner.
however, Amber seems to be well mannered. and she looks cute!

Eliza said...

At least most of the time she aims in the right place..there is a reason I have throws on the sofas...namely one cat who likes to eat things she shouldn't, then waits until we're all out of the room before she brings it back up. Cats..gotta love 'em :-D

JoJo said...

She's a very pretty kitteh. But I must say, "ew ew ew ew" lol

BASRIC said...

Amber is a pretty calico mixed. so looks healthy.

Jane said...

Oh....I missed this post. My 3 (Sunny, Alex and Emily) always throw up on the floor, not unusual for me to step in it if I have to get up in the middle of the night.

Then there's Gillian. She throws up on the couch, the back of the couch, the bed, the kitchen counter, I'm just waiting for her to throw up on the computer.

BTW...Amber is beautiful :)

Music Wench said...

Lovely cat. My tan kitty Bob throws up a lot, too.

Anonymous said...

Thank U for sharing...
___________________

Vince

HD DVR Receiver Upgrade

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake