View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, October 03, 2008

Even when he's not trying...

...he can't help but be sexy as hell.
An ankle covered with a sock is SEXY?
It is when it belongs to Bobby.

"Your boobs aren't nearly as big as Val's."


You must ARM yourself against our obsession, Detective.


Just SHOULDER the responsibilty for our uncontrolled passions.


One little close-up, so many examples of beauty.


"Yeah, this hooker, her boobs were only this big, so I told her..."


I HEART Bobby - Bobby TONGUES me!


Mmm...groin...


...or butt?


From shoulder via arm to hand - hunky!


He's looking like this at that VET? Oh, but get a load of those curls...


Bobby giving the thumbs up. Yes please, Bobby!


What, you expect captions for EVERY picture? Even one like this (slurp)?


Can you see where he wrote my phone number on his hand?



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh, the next to last picture, where his jacket is pulling across his back. I promise him, if he opens my 'door', a light will come on and he can rummage around for as long as he likes!

jazzy said...

wish i was his hooker.

btw is the actress who played his hooker still at yt? she really said interesting things about vince and that episode.

Laura Cousins said...

"From shoulder via arm to hand - hunky" - that is undoubtedly my favourite picture. Perhaps EVER. Of ANYTHING.

val said...

Jazzy - she was on YouTube? She emailed me once when I first made a slideshow of that scene, but she didn't really say anything about him, and I didn't want to be unseemly and push it.

Anonymous said...

OY..BOBBY..there is nothing on you Iwouldn't like to watch;every single day!!Everything is YUMMYYY on Bobby!!1Plus his brain,too!!!

SnarkAngel said...

OMFG!!!!!!!!! That fifth photo! I mean ... they are ALL BEAUTIFUL. But I think number 5 just sent me into sugar shock!

Améthyste said...

The 5th photos: "Ginie you know i'm against mix work and pleasure but if you insist be quickly the Capt can arrive in few moments... *sighs*"

Kimberly said...

He has the cutest freakin' nose...ever!

The little hair curls at the back of his neck and across his forehead...~~drools~~

Music Wench said...

I just love his tongue! Until I started looking a screen caps I never realized how much he teases us with it. :-D

BASRIC said...

Crouched and his back. My hear may never be the same. Love your choice of caps.

MYM said...

I LOVE LOVE that photo of him with his arms crossed...that little grin, omg...gorgeous.

Thanks :)

JoJo said...

Good stuff, as always Val. Sorry I haven't been around lately.... I've been egg hunting on Facebook.

jazzy said...

i found out that her yt channel has been suspended in due of copyright issues.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake