View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, September 18, 2006

This one's for JoJo

A troll calling herself Caligirl - though I think she must mean "Callgirl" as her level of meaningful debate is about what you would expect from a drugged-up street whore - insulted my good cyber friend and fellow VDO lover JoJo with a comment about the "peanut gallery".

I am always pleased when my blog-friends take part in friendly and amusing exchanges in the comments section of the blog, but this ill-brought-up "person" (I use the term loosely) thinks she has the right to exclude MY friends on MY blog.

I am going to ignore these sad individuals in the hope they go away to a place where they will feel more at home, but if they continue to insult my friends I will go to comment moderation mode. Hope you'll all stick with me and sorry for any inconvenience. Meanwhile, though this post should have more photos if Blogger were not getting lost in Orange, I offer JoJo this recompense for coming here to be insulted - I know she could go to much nicer places for that!




4 comments:

JoJo said...

Thanks Val!! :-) You totally made my day!!!

XOXOXOXO

Love, JoJo

PS Trolls can just bugger off.

JoJo said...

PPS - I didn't even see where the person trashed me!!

Anonymous said...

val
i know that it must be a bad feeling to have people attack someone who visits your blog, please do not allow them to bring you down to their level, i was totally surprise to hear the words coming from you, your background is to high to go there.i hope everyone can settle down, the name calling only adds fuel to fire. Hoping we can have a peaceful week.

lisa said...

Right here with you, Val... ;)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake