View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, September 23, 2006

I've Seen It!

Thanks to Eliza, I have now seen Season 6 Episode 1, Blind Spot. What an emotionally draining experience!

As everyone has said, the arm out of the lift (elevator) door is a great piece of cinematic effects, and I bet it was Vincent's idea. Yes, he's carrying some extra weight round the middle, but he's a big man, he should have some girth as well as height or the wind might carry him away! He is every bit as handsome as ever, and his acting - wow!





Thanks for the pictures to everyone who's posted and I copied them from. I'm hopeless at recalling unless they are watermarked. You are all wonderful for sharing your amazing talents with us.

4 comments:

JoJo said...

I'm SO GLAD to hear that you got to see Blind Spot! Wasn't it amazing? I really think Vincent should get an Emmy nod for his performance.

Eliza said...

I'm glad you got to see it too :)

Well worth the wait and so nice to see Bobby get his spark back.Hope it continues throughout the new season.

Eliza xxxxx

lisa said...

So happy that you and Diane got to see this jewel! And I agree - Vincent looked absolutely faboo!!

I am trying to talk the Hub into buying a DVD recorder so I can spread the VDO Love as well. Wish me luck!

ann said...

good old eliza.... you have certainly made many british ladies very very happy.... :>)

Rachel who is not a loci/vincent fan loved it... I have had to watch it several times and I am unsure of the new glossy look. The interaction between Goren and Ross should be interesting. I accept Goren's demeanour would be different in this episode bearing in mind his partner's been kidnapped and his personal involvement with the suspects, so of course he will come across as vulnerable and indecisive

I pray and hope that in future episodes Goren and his Gorenisms will be in full swing again.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake