View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, September 19, 2006


Thanks for your many good wishes for my Mitzi. She is sleeping by my side on the sofa, though she finds the collar really uncomfortable. Who wouldn't? Her eye looks very weepy, and I'm not convinced the stitches on the third eyelid have held. It's a tragedy for such a bright-eyed kitty to have one of her eyes dimmed like this. At least she has eaten most of the food I crushed her antibiotic tablet into.

2 comments:

JoJo said...

Is that little Mitzy? What a cutie pie!!! When's her next vet appt?

ann said...

oh poor little mitzi... I adore cats and hate to think she's poorly... give her lotsa tlc and send her purrrrrs from me.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake