View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, September 22, 2006

Men in Black



Showing this Saturday on BBC. It's one of the few of Vincent's films they ever show on non-subscription channels, others being FMJ and The Thirteenth Floor. An occasional Mystic Pizza or TWWW may show up, but otherwise it's over to ebay and buy them for an inflated price.

We get so little chance to appreciate Edgar before he's sucked dry then filled with giant insect. (Sucking Vincent dry, now there's a thought...)

Thanks to Frogger for the chance to see the man without the insect.

6 comments:

JoJo said...

I thought he did a great job in this role, even if he was a giant bug. He was really funny though.

Eliza said...

I saw this so many times before I became infected with D'onofrioism.Somehow it seems much better these days :)

As Di said,Amazon is good for most things,and if it's not one you're going to watch regularly,buying used is an even cheaper option.That's what I did,although I got mine from the UK site.

Eliza xxxxx

lisa said...

"Sucking Vincent dry...?"

My, my Val - you are so naughty!! I love it! Just imagine peeling those coveralls off and... *mmm*

Jane said...

You can purchase this film Val on www.play.com and quite a few others too-just go to the link I gave you, and choose DVD-then type his name and it comes up with what they have in stock and it is free delivery too-yes it is nice to see Edgar before he becomes an insect-but he wasn't bad in the beginning as an insect either.

miss lee said...

HOW 2 ADD PICS N VIDEO TO THE SITE. TY LET ME KNOW SOON. PLZ.

val said...

To my site, miss Lee? You can't, only I can.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake