View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Short rations again

Well, only four accepted again, so I'll have to find out why, and see if there's a sloution. It's so easy to see how many gorgeous pictures you have in this Picasa programme and it's therefore almost impossible to resist making HUGE posts - or at least trying to.

Meanwhile we poor Brits can only wait to hear from you lucky folks US-side to find out how the season opener was.




 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ann said...

they seemed to like it... I feel so deprived :>(

Jane said...

Yes I do too-we will probably have to wait a zillion years for it-hear they may be putting out 4 on channel five next year-bleeeeergh with that crap music no doubt-loved season 3, but goren was so lost without Eames around.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake