View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, September 21, 2006

So Brave

Little Mitzi is being so brave about her situation. Can you imagine having your eyelids stitched together and a big plastic collar fixed round your neck? I'd go mad within minutes. How could you sleep? How could you wash - especially if you wash by licking yourself all over? But she is being amazingly tolerant, and I just hope this is doing the trick.

 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

JoJo said...

Poor little Mitzi!!!!!!! That collar must be so uncomfortable! How much longer?

val said...

10 more days!

Jane said...

Sunny, Alex and Emily, (my babies) wish Mitzi a speedy recovery...

ann said...

I could have sworn I left a comment earlier.. unless I posted it somewhere else.. hmmmm

she looks very patient there I must say, bless her.... hope she gets better really quickly

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

val said...

Thanks everyone, especially Sunny, Alex and Emily.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake