View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, September 17, 2006

Following My Conscience

Apparently some people think that following my conscience will lead me to stop posting pictures of the gorgeous Vincent with nothing on. Sadly for them, the opposite is true. It tells me to keep admiring the lovely man and sharing my admiration with fellow fans.

I remember one of my fellow bloggers saying that Vincent wouldn't do full frontal because he wouldn't like his children to see that. My interpretation is that he may therefore not mind them seeing other nude scenes he's done. After all, his daughter was already born when he made Guy. I agree with those who say the only film he has any reason to be ashamed of is The First Turn On, which is seriously awful.

Thanks to DNY for the pictures and to the REAL VDO fans who will enjoy this post with me.




5 comments:

Jane said...

Mmmmmm, wonderful way to start a Sunday Val! Thank You.

JoJo said...

Wow! "Inspiration move me brightly", as a line in a Grateful Dead song goes....

I heard the same thing about him not doing full frontal. I also read where "Happy Accidents" is his daughter's fave movie of his, and he certainly appeared in bed w/ Marisa Tomei, even though they weren't "doing it", the inference that they were naked & had done it, was there. And besides, Greta has done a lot of bare breasted and/or nude shots too. A lot of actors/actresses do nudity and have children, so it's probably not a big deal for the kids of stars.

Eliza said...

As far as I'm concerned posting pictures from films that can be seen by anyone,anytime is perfectly alright.Not as if they're too hard to get hold of is it??

I'm with you on The First Turn On,although I do quite like the bit in the lake :)

Thank you for brightening up my evening,Val

Eliza xxxxxx

lisa said...

Val,
I know I have been away for a few days, but I just want you to know how much I appreciate all you (and your fellow Vincent Blogging Vixens!) do. All of you brighten my days and bring me joy and I don't find a damn thing wrong with that.
And I don't think Vincent does either. I am sure he is happy that his films (even the First Turn-on!) and photos brighten up our lonely days.
Blog On Sister - Bless You!

ann said...

Mr D'Onofrio is obviously no prude, so he can hardly expect his fans to be either

Personally I prefer to see him dressed so I can dream my fantasy of undressing him myself, slowly, leisurely, with much anticipation... but hey if you girls want to show the job already done who am I to deny you your pleasure... LOL

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake