View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Collective

What a great episode. It's great to see Bobby playing. And with these new dvds I can finally capture come of his play without blurring.



It wouldn't be the bag popping that would make me jump.
Stomp your foot at me, baby.











"Please, people, tell me you are not really this sad."


I think it was Eliza who first noticed this miracle.
First Bobby puts his drink in the bin and gets out the bouquet.


Then suddenly the drink is back in his hand as he ditches the flowers.





Simple Simon says raise your left hand.


No, Bobby, I didn't say Simon says cry.





"Am I holding this doorway up, or is it holding me up?"


Oh my, those thighs.


As for those hands...


Don't let's forget the face.


This guy has the weirdest nose ever.
It didn't get any better for The New Tenants.


"How do you like my new lipstick?"


"If I put some on then kiss you, it'll leave a red smudge."



7 comments:

JoJo said...

Great caps and funny quotes Val! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! :D

SnarkAngel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SnarkAngel said...

Sorry, that was me and some very bad typing.

A most delicious series of caps, my dear! Bobby can play with me any time ... he ALWAYS gets my rocket launched! Especially the way he looks in Cap #11!! Woof!

Anonymous said...

Always fun to see Bobby play! I think it was me that first noticed the glass/flower 'jumping trick', but I've no doubt Eliza noticed too ;0)

Music Wench said...

Another favorite episode!

I didn't notice the guy's nose until you pointed it out. I guess I'm just too interested in looking at Bobby to notice anyone else. lol That's the good thing about caps. You notice all kinds of interesting things. :-D

Unknown said...

So funny! You have improved my day!
I love to see Bobby play with his big rocket...XD

val said...

Diane, as I credited Eliza, my brain half told me not to, 'cos I just felt I'd have chosen the wrong obsessive. And so it proved.

I knew you wouldn't mind too much, and I'm certain you won't mind being called an obsessive ;-D

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake