View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, March 27, 2010

Death Roe

Don't much like this episode. The collagen-pumped lips of the abused daughter make me want to puke.

Bobby's great, though. Surprise, surprise.


"You always get the crouching scenes, Bobby. I'm getting in on this one."





Alex is pissed off - she asks all the questions, but miss pouty lips only talks to Bobby.


That man's appetites!





The spoilsport Alex reminds him they're on duty.


So he only gets to sniff the grappa.





All the way through this scene, Bobby bounces that left leg up and down. Woof!


You turn me on, Bobby, not just the TV.





Don't smile at her too much, Bobby.





I think Bobby would like to punch the smug doctor who let the cat out of the bag.

















You're flirting again, Bobby.


Shouting's no better - if that were me, I'd jump your bones.






Ah, the steam scene:


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Mc Steamy"- yah I know the doc. in Greys Anatomy already has the nickname, but hello, Steam, Vincent, Hot Shower, Naked, Big Smile on his face. Oh yeah!!!

Eliza said...

I've forgotten what I was going to say, but I'm sure it was intelligent :-)

Lovely pictures,especially the steamy ones

Jane said...

Creepy story line but I liked this episode..

SnarkAngel said...

I think Bobby is so hot, he made his "own" steam!

JoJo said...

Totally creepy story line.

Anonymous said...

This is on my list of favourites too, maybe because a female makes 'Googly Eyes' at him, and he gets to play :0)

Unknown said...

I like this episode, Bobby is so hot!!! I love you 'steamy slideshow' XD

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake