View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, March 22, 2010

Stress Position

Outstanding episode. But somehow it feels like the beginning of the end. Logan gets his foot in the door, then he has half the episodes in Season 5. Finally, when he decides to go, they bring in old frog-eyes, and Hey Presto! Bobby's gone.

Alex is so late, Bobby's had to sit down on the stairs to rest,
and one guy even died.











Bobby chooses his next dance partner from a small and unattractive field.








Bobby plays one-man twister.
He only had to ask...


Eyes pop out.





Bobby fails to make his pen disappear.


The realisation that Logan is NO contest.


Trying not to gloat.


Need someone to massage away that headache, baby?








"You talking to me, punk?"



9 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

I really did enjoy this episode! Riveting! And I truly enjoyed the episodes that featured both Goren and Logan. It was interesting to watch their contrasting styles and approaches.

Eliza said...

Second picture down is just perfect :-)

I enjoyed this episode, but that was before Logan became a permanent addition

Music Wench said...

I loved this episode. I loved this season. I think season 4 is my favorite of all the seasons. Bobby was still not depressed and it was still all Bobby.

Love the caps!

mauigirl said...

I wanna play Twister with him, and since I'm only 5' tall, it would be very interesting to say the least.

Jane said...

I'd love to play 'twister' with Bobby! :)

Anonymous said...

I certainly know what I'd like to be 'twisted' around ;0)

bobbybegood1 said...

Well, hello there Val!!!! How are you? I see your caption and cap skills are still DEAD ON THE MONEY!! I so missed your posts and blog. I am soooooooooooooo with ya on the, "Eyes pop out." Totally drop-dead gorgelicious (they need to put that word in the dictionary) photo. I would just love to play a game of Twister with him. Get all tangled up on green, yellow, red, blue -- the whole freaking rainbow! Logan ain't no slouch, but DANG, he ain't no BOBBY!!!!!!! And, yeah - loved the ep. Cheers Val!!

JoJo said...

I love this epi as well. So does Brian, it's one of his faves!

Unknown said...

Love this epi so much, it's stunning! Bobby is just perfect and Logan is not too bad ;o)
Your pics are perfect *swoon*

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake