View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, March 20, 2010

Gone

Just like my dishwasher will be soon (though not soon enough). Little beggar malfunctioned last night, and though I'm pretty sure it's fixable, I just can't find anyone to fix it. So much for paying off the credit cards.

Meanwhile, Bobby's not Gone yet, so let's enjoy some of his beauteousness.

Bobby goes searching through the rubbish.





Look what he finds!





Bobby tries his luck again, this time in a jumble sale.


The travel clerk can't believe her luck when Bobby propositions her.








Drunk with his success, Bobby tries his chatting-up skills on Alex.





My turn!





I know an interesting brainteaser you can do on people with their hands intertwined like this.


Bobby tries for the hat-trick.


Amazing how a good layer of slap covers up a heap of exhaustion.



7 comments:

JoJo said...

Oh man that last pic made my heart skip a beat. Those EYES. *melts*

Sorry about your dishwasher. That sucks. Shouldn't cost too much to replace though, if it can't be fixed. We have a dishwasher too: ME. lol

SnarkAngel said...

Cap number 9 just sent me over he moon! LOL!

Eliza said...

I do love the one where he gets that bloke up against the wall...my love of Bobby being physical again :-)

I have a dishwasher, he's called J and he malfunctions occasionally too, but a tap in the right place usually works ( that was very sexist and I'm extremely glad he doesn't read the blogs LOL)

Anonymous said...

My dishwasher is me, in a pair of rubber gloves, although I too have been known to malfunction occasionally.....

cathy said...

I don't have a dishwasher. I just try to do things as I go along so they don't pile up.

Last pic was very nice I must say !
(not that the others weren't, LOL.)

Unknown said...

The last pic makes me crazy! He's so hot! XDXD

val said...

Not cost too much, JoJo? If only. The best cheap one with delivery, installation and 5 years' breakdown insurance was £380!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake