View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, March 14, 2010

In The Dark

Uncomfortable episode.

Bobby wonders whose pubic hair he's found on his clothes.


"Cat got your tongue? 'Cos there's another one here." Clever Bobby.


Bobby In The Dark. Please.


Never noticed before how his hair style and length change in this, then change back again...
Love the curl. Love the expression.





Hello Python.


Look at the length of those legs!


You're in a very chatty mood today, Python.


Which Vixen will I pleasure first?








Yesterday furniture, today cars. Love to see that man lean.







Bobby breaks the news that he loves someone else.


This sequence of pictures is so out of place. Nice though.









10 comments:

jazzy said...

It's not that I don't appreciate the python shots (oh yeah I really do!) but #5 and #16 give me the donofing feeling WOOF!

Anonymous said...

First pic: best WTF? face ever.

JoJo said...

I just LOVE the 3rd to last pic!!! *swoons*

SnarkAngel said...

Too many favorites here to pick just one! You've really outdone yourself again, Val! Thank goodness Bobby provided us with some "beauty" in this otherwise sad story.

Julie said...

Isn't the shot that you mark as seeming out of place, from the first episode of season 4 - Semi-Detached? I noticed it seemed out of place as well.

Eliza said...

I'm with jojo on my favourite shot, although the lean against the car is a close second :-)

Anonymous said...

Strange episode, but he looks damn fine as usual, even if his 'look' changes from one scene to another!

val said...

Julie, they are similar, and are probably both add-ons to the scene, filmed later. But they are different.

Unknown said...

Dark, indeed but hot! My fav : 1,4,5,9,10,13,16,17. I'm not picky! XD

Music Wench said...

Nice, nice job. Made my day. :-)

Bobby makes even the creepiest episodes sexy.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake