View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Inert Dwarf

Bobby obviously admires Manotti. It's a shame to see him so disillusioned.

It's that well Ann Dowd again.





I really want to reach up and run my hands over that back, those shoulders.


I don't actually remember...


...him changing legs in this scene. Continuity?


What I'm doing just out of shot is making his hair stand on end and his eyes pop out.





The shoulders, the arms, the legs. Oh my.





Then there's the tum.

Admiring her muscles, Bobby asks Alex where she works out.


Perching again.


Big strong boy.





The neck or the lashes? Everything's a blur.









7 comments:

JoJo said...

Well Ann Dowd indeed! Great juxtaposition of the name under the python!

jazzy said...

Always so very close to the Python! Seems Ann Dowd is a little hussy. Albeit a lucky one!

Anonymous said...

Ann Down is one lucky chick!

Unknown said...

Girls, you're obsessed! I like it! :o)

Jane said...

Completely jealous of Ann Dowd!

Eliza said...

The name always makes me smile..as do the reactions of my fellow vixens :-)

SnarkAngel said...

I never get tired of seeing "Ann Dowd." Still makes me crack up ... every time! Strange title for an episode, though ... oh, wait. They're not talking about Bobby, are they?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake