View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, March 15, 2010

Magnificat

This episode makes me shudder, especially Doreen's sentence. Why her lawyer didn't stick out for a mental defect plea I have no idea.

Man of mystery.





Could we try to squeeze you into an even smaller chair, Detective?


Bobby zooms.


Bobby demonstrates that the garage roof is just under 6'4" high.





Leave the pockets thing to Bobby, Captain.


Look at his little tum!


"And then I realised that my flies were undone!"











He looks so stern! Chastise me, Bobby.





Bobby tries to stop a sneeze.




Give it to him, Bobby.


Boy does Bobby hate this man.


Bobby asks Carver to throw the book at the husband.









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was so sweet with the little boy in hospital...

Unknown said...

This episode is painful...I hate this "father", i'd like to chop this guy!

Anonymous said...

mmm,I love a man in shades, even though it hides his magnificent eyes.

JoJo said...

Horrible episode from the horrific story standpoint...but gorgeous Bobby!

Eliza said...

Bobby isn't the only one to hate the dad..I wish I could reach into the screen and slap him silly!

SnarkAngel said...

I sooooooooooo wanted Bobby to kick that husband's behind! Eames could get a few kicks in, as well. Thanks for the "tum" shot, Val! Such sweet torture!!

Music Wench said...

Great episode. Disturbing but well done. Bobby is always beautiful.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake