View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, February 27, 2010

Conscience

What I couldn't understand in this episode was why the guy wanted rid of his wife at all. I mean, it sounded like they were happy apart from him wanting her money.
Sorry, Detective, it's a bit late to try mouth-to-mouth.


Det. Goren tests the water, forgetting he still has to change into his trunks.





Goren blows Eames a kiss.


Then he gives the tech a hug.


"Valentino lives. I'm bi!"





Er, detective, if you want him to pee in a cup, it should be an empty one.


Anyone find any fault with this picture?


Just sign here and this lovely office is all yours.


Rodgers continues to resist Goren's charms.
She ends up with Ross? Madwoman!





Goren sulks as Eames takes the lead in the case.


"Bobby, you mustn't take it personally, I am the senior detective."
"I'm sorry, Eames, but you know I do all the explaining and case-solving."


"I think mine was this much bigger than his."


Hang on, I have a tape measure in my drawer.








Goren whispers sweet nothings in the suspect's ear.



12 comments:

bobbybegood1 said...

Boy, did this one tickle me. This might be your best cap yet, for me -- anydoodles, since starting reading your blog and posts. Great, just great, Val.

Understanding your point, however, he still a creep for trying to kill her. I guess, it was the manner in which he tried. Now, pic #9, was that a question to your blogfellows, or was that question part of the caption? -- did that make sense? Cheers Val!!

Eliza said...

I could never figure it out either, but I gave up trying to figure out most LOCI cases a long time ago.I just enjoy the story, no matter how improbable..and the scenery more than makes up for plot holes :-)

The loosened tie pic is just perfect

bobbybegood1 said...

Val, do you watch Keeping Up Appearences, and As Time Goes By? They are two of my fave shows. I simply love Dame Judi Dench.

SnarkAngel said...

John Savage did a tremendous job as the perp in this eppy, but then, his performances usually are quite memorable. As far as the caps go, they are all quite splendid! The loose tie? I just want to grab it and rip it off him!

mauigirl said...

Tape measure in the drawer! Hahahaha, I'd like to be the one to do the measuring.
Nothing is wrong with the pic except we won't be seeing more (new) of these after April. Dammitt.

bobbybegood1 said...

The tie? I guess I get it now, Val. Duh!! Wichwaydidhego? Doink! Ok, I'm a little sssslllllooooowwww sometimes. But, hey, even Bobby deserves to "loosen" up sometimes, eh? Cheers!!

val said...

It was a question for the VIxens, bobbybegood1, and I couldn't fine a fault at all, though I must concur that the tie could do with being a bit looser, and more shirt buttons open. And him being naked would improve it, too...

I didn't watch either of the shows you mention, I like my comedy to be a bit more acid. SOmetimes I like Judi Dench, sometiems I can take or leave her. Never the case with our Vincent.

Jane said...

As long as I can stare at Bobby, I don't really care about the story ;)

Unknown said...

Really funny! I like your captions :o)
Bobby is very hot and i love his loose tie...
Great pics, great post, great sunday!

Music Wench said...

You know Bobby never needs a tape measure. I'm sure a visual inspection would make it obvious his is definitely bigger. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I can find fault with that one picture: it's just a picture. It would be so much better if he were sitting right in front of me.

JoJo said...

John Savage is a really good actor; he was in a very memorable SVU episode too.

Loved the tape measure crack. Too funny!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake