View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mis-Labeled

Has been Mis-Labelled.

On the DVD cover it is spelt the US way, with one "l". On the DVD menu it is spelt the UK way, with 2 "l"s.

Det. Goren is surprised to discover that he can tell the time.








The Detective poses for the 9 millionth shot for the most handsome man on the planet award.





There is a really scary dummy on the Ghost Train ride.





Goren struggles to keep awake and alert as applicant #7,254 auditions for the role of corpse.


Invisible cellphone.








"Mr Carver, I need you to prosecute the person who put this shirt and suit together."


The SIZE of those THIGHS.
Sheer poetry.









8 comments:

ann said...

mmmm... val, thanks for the thighs again - twice in one night - pure poetry indeed

Eliza said...

Obviously it is spelt the right way on the dvd :-p

I, like Ann, appreciate your including the thigh shot

SnarkAngel said...

I ADORE his tree-trunk thighs! I'd like them even more if they were wrapped around me...

Anonymous said...

I need to compare the size of my thighs to his thighs. Naturally this has to be done naked, and preferably laying down

Unknown said...

Miam-Miam! I imagine his thighs around my hips...*Fantasy*
Beautiful pics and funny captions ;o)

bobbybegood1 said...

He is sooooooooooooo fine-looking in pic 4. He IS the most handsomest man on the planet. And I appreciate Val displaying any part of Vincent's physique.

Not forsaking American culture -- I do prefer the spelling of certain words the English way such as, humuor (hope I spelled right) and realise. I don't exactly know why I do -- I just do.

val said...

Er, sorry, bobbybegood1, that's "humour". As for realise, it seems to be spelt "realize" in British books these days, and it annoys me.

Music Wench said...

Oddly enough, despite being American I tend to default occasionally to the British version of spelling when it comes to double l's. My American spellchecker annoys me when I do that. lol

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake