View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, February 22, 2010

Pas de Deux

For those who like to see Bobby dancing, this is THE episode.

I'd do ANYTHING with him backwards and in high heels, or frontwards and naked.







"This is the pose that will just KILL the Vixens."





Bobby looks bemused as the flooring man falls in love with him.


Even depressed Marjie manages to smile.











Eames is upset that Bobby got possession of the hat today.


Bobby checks the timetable of when he is supposed to F the Vixens.


No, sorry, too late to hide, we know where you are.





Bobby is so desperate for the loo, he is prepared to shoot his way in...


...and arrest the person holding up the queue.

















No, Bobby, you push me on to the table, not the table on to me.


Bobby and Donny don't quite get the arm wrestling right.


"Hey, you're taller than me. That's not allowed."


It's not the foot or the kick, it's where his groin ends up...


(Moans.)





This is so unfair.



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm available any time he'd like to twirl me around the floor...

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, a slow comfortable screw up against the wall. take me Bobby

SnarkAngel said...

On the table. On the floor. In the ceiling. Hat off. Hat on. I DON'T CARE!!! Just do me!

Eliza said...

While I would love to dance with him, I have 2 left feet..do you think he'd mind giving me some private tuition?

mauigirl said...

Ummmmm, that Vixen f****** time table? I believe I have that first time slot.

JoJo said...

Classic episode. I love it when he straddles that chair.

Anonymous said...

Auughh, the hats. I hate those hats. They wear them on SVU too and everyone looks ridiculous.

No hats, Bobby, we need to see the hair more.

bobbybegood1 said...

Alright, enough of this. This time the gloves come off. I'm finished with the nice girl, share Bobby/Vincent thing. He's mine! Mine, mine, mine, mine, all mine. It's me he wants. Me, me, me, me, all me. My name isn't Mimi for nothing. It's Bobby and Mimi/Bobbybegood1/Michelle -- OK!! Got it. AND I AM NOT SHARING ANYMORE. I'M KEEPING HIM ALL TO MYSELF. ALL VIRTUAL HIM!!!

bobbybegood1 said...

Cheers Val!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Im sorry Bobbybegood, im afraid Ive got to him first and ruined him for the rest of ya. You know once he s had the best...

Unknown said...

Why do they call him Johnny in some scenes and Donny in others? This has always bothered me.

Unknown said...

Wet chair...Woof!!!!!!!!!

jazzy said...

Priceless captions! Your sense of humor always cheers me up.

ann said...

thanks for the thigh shot val...

fuzzytweetie said...

"...the loo...." ROTFLMAO!

Woof, howllll. That thigh. Just thinking about the groin positioning is making me, well.......oof.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake