View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, April 27, 2008

If men could be Sirens...

...I'd answer Vincent's call.

The new computer is pretty much up and running. I wasted £10 on a call to the Orange support line to set up my internet connection - a service which seemed easy last year, but which this year means they keep repeating the same thing and ignoring what I tell them. I'm signing with Sky wireless, Orange can bugger off.

Then I managed to do it all by myself! Go and eat shit, support wankers.

Next problem was the ActiveX control was not allowing me to download the Adobe Flash Player I need to watch slideshows on Photobucket. So I disabled it! SUCKER!

Woohoo, I'm on a roll!

Next step is Cylerlink DVD and AnyDVD, then back to capping. This machine has a 17" screen, so Bobby should be in huge and glorious colour.

Speaking of whom, here is that promised Bobby (didn't bother with the slideshow after all).







































































13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky to have such a big screen to view our gorgeous Goren (and Vincent in his other forms–hey, that goes with my Word of the Day).

Great caps, as usual.

jazzy said...

don't know why, but i like it when you use swear words, lol.

okay, all pictures of him are sexy as hell! and bobby with a gun in his hand is an additional turn on!

SnarkAngel said...

So glad to hear of your continued and growing technical expertise, Val! Lovely caps, as always!

judith said...

have'nt heard that before, go eat s-----------etc. i like it!! i know a number of people i would love to say that to!!!!

BobbyG said...

I do love it so when he goes for his...gun.

Anonymous said...

Hey Val, maybe you could be the official 'Technical Support' for us all. Virgin sent me a questionnaire to ask my opinion of their service. While they were very good, I told them I was afraid I'd have to sell my car to pay for the call ;0)

Wonderful pictures - 'my' (sorry - OUR) Bobby so needs a hug

Laura Cousins said...

These pictures make a song go round and round in my head - "Yummy, yummy yummy I've got love in my tummy ? And I feel like lovin' youooooooo"

:-D

Support Lines - ha! They can all take a running fuck at a rolling doughnut, they really can.

val said...

Is that the technical term, Lozzie?

Eliza said...

Isn't it amazing what we've learnt in our quest for Bobby?? :-D

Glad you managed to sort it all out on your own...just goes to show who's boss!!

Lovely pics,btw,especially the shades one

Music Wench said...

Glad you got yourself up and running without the support - I'd call it help but sometimes they're anything but.

Loved this episode.

Liz said...

Hello Val hope life is good for you. Sorry it has been such a long time I said hello but you know what ;)
for me it is great to see so much ‘new’ VDO pics.
Be back soon.
Wishing you a great week.
Liz

Jane said...

Bravo Val! On getting your computer up and running, and posting such lovely pictures of Bobby. Oh, my baby...He needs me.

Goddessdster said...

Good on you for ironing it out yourself! On top of not having to deal with over-the-phone support (which I despise - not the people, but being on the phone!), you also get that celebratory sense of accomplishment we used to get when we were kids and tied our own shoes, or something...

This episode always makes me sad, even with the stubble.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake