View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, April 28, 2008

Pardon Me

I finally capped The Pardoner's Tale on the new computer. Strangely, I only seem to have got less than half the usual number of pictures out of it. I also did not get the dimensions of the pictures right and changed them after a few pictures, then the watermark came out too large and intrusive (it slightly obscures his bum, for goodness' sake!) I managed to upload it by copying the file from the new computer to the plug-in hard drive, then performed the same task to get it on to the old computer, where I did the old-fashioned Web Publishing Wizard job on it.

I am dedicated to my art.

No word from Photobucket as to why the ftp facility may not have worked.







































































11 comments:

judith said...

what a chest that MAN has. it looked to me as though it would burst out of that blue shirt at any time!!!! lovely!!

JoJo said...

HOT PICS!!!! And I love the new watermark.

BobbyG said...

Shiver me timbers, there's that gun again. Actually, am not a fan of guns, but there's is just "something" about the sight of Bobby with a gun in his hand. I'm sure Freud had something to say about that.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I personally think the new watermark is too big. Like the old one better.

Yeah, bobbyg, Freud would have a great time with your gun comments.

I think I need to watch "Tomorrow" again, so I can see Bobby in that lovely Black T-Shirt. There's a "Tomorrow" and a "Yesterday." I wonder if there's a "Today"?

SnarkAngel said...

Val, your dedication continues to astound and amaze me ... almost as much as the perfect shape of Bobby's rear end. Hee.

jazzy said...

i don't need Freud's analysis, i just need Bobby's gun!

MYM said...

just when I think I'm over my obsession I drop by here and get all hot & bothered again! LOL Whoohoo

Laura Cousins said...

Val you already know the extent of my admiration for your dedication to Vincent's bottom - er, sorry no - I mean "your art" *ahem cough cough*

Eliza said...

I'm sure Vincent will appreciate your dedications almost as much as we do!!

Anonymous said...

Aaah, this was the episode I made my very first screen caps from! I like the watermark Val, and can understand why it's size has increased. Let's just hope there doesn't come a time when every picture we get has to have something across the middle to stop it being pinched, cropped and sold!

Anonymous said...

Bobby and a gun...purrr...I'm in heaven!!!In this pics every shirt on Bobby,is too tigth...woof,woof,woof!!!:);)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake